I guess nothing should surprise me, but I admit that I was shocked tonight when I picked up a flyer from a local publishing company (and I use that phrase reluctantly) named Peppertree Press. The flyer contained at least 18 out-and-out punctuation/grammar mistakes, and the writing was lousy. I went to Peppertree’s website, and quickly found more mistakes.
If I wrote like this, I’d slit my wrists.
- We utilize the cover-art, applying those elements to your interior to enhance the look of your interior design.
- All our books are distributed worldwide through Ingram, Baker and Taylor, Books in Print, and launched on online venues such as: the Peppertree Press, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble and Books a Million.
- Each author’s book royalties are disbursed quarterly, reflecting their online sales.
- As the late Eleanor Roosevelt so eloquently stated, “If you prepare yourself…you will be able to grasp opportunity for a broader experience when it appears”.
- My name is Julie Ann James and along with my colleague and Editorial Director Teri Lynn Franco, are proud to introduce to you a company that offers professional publishing with a personal touch!
- We welcome you to go on the grand tour of our Web site and take the first step in turning your manuscript into a masterpiece.
- Julie Ann James lives in Sarasota, Florida with her family.
- Together we have planted the book publishing seed and with great enthusiasm have launched this fine company to aspiring authors who have dreams and aspirations of turning their manuscripts into masterpieces.
- Over the years, we have participated in the following Literacy events…
Peppertree has been the Co-Sponsor with The Sarasota Literacy Council’s luncheon, Celebrating Authors and Illustrators
– All of the Proceeds Benefited The Adult Literacy Program
Sponsor of the Florida Writers Association’s yearly Writing Conference …as well as a panelist discussing writing and publishing
Poetry Judge for the Annual Reading Council’s poetry contest, publishing the winners in The Pepper Tree Literary Magazine
Continuing education by giving talks to Creative Writing classes at local schools, colleges and Universities
Book basket donations to a variety of non-for-profit organizations
- Q: What genres does Peppertree publish?
A: We publish, fiction, non-fiction, inspirational/ religious, children’s, educational, poetry, biography, auto-biography and cookbooks.
- Q: Do you provide e-book services?
A: Yes. After you have approved your final book, we can re-format it to an e-book version.
- Q: How will my book be marketed and distributed?
A: Most importantly through each authors marketing efforts.
- This was a paper that was simply priceless and something that the community could not only grasp in their hands, but one in which they could participate, both as readers and contributors.