I admit it. I have no tolerance for people who say that they are “professional” writers but who can’t write their way out of a paper sack.
These are all sentences from people who take your money to write for you—in the case of the marketing company whose sentences are featured from #10 to the end, the company actually offers seminars on writing best practices—but who demonstrate a deplorable ignorance about the simplest of writing concepts.
Don’t get ripped off!
Wow! Many of these sentences contain multiple mistakes. Take a look!
- After sharing this philosophy and system in the International Bestseller (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication: Go from Relationships to Referrals, Michael with no plans for speaking, coaching, or training was instantly inundated with requests to teach the system.
- I usually edit things as I read them, as a habit. I guess its from years of teaching at the University level.
- I plan to retire in Aquia Harbor, Virginia someday!
- Once the corporate identity has been created your logo is only as good as it’s implementation – stationery, letter head, business cards, packaging and/or advertising campaign – needs to be well thought out and properly executed to create brand awareness (and increased sales).
- Collateral material (brochures, catalogs, press releases, annual reports, direct mail packages, etc.) helps strengthen a company’s presentation and makes a powerful impression to current and prospective clients, it enhances the image and personality of your business.
- Collateral material is a business’s direct communication with their customers: these materials announce new products, special sales or reinforce brand awareness.
- Because of our expertise in a variety of disciplines, we are successful in coordinating a company’s visual identity with it’s marketing.
- A web site is a powerful tool to enhance your company’s identity and presence, but it only works if it is current.
- LightSpeed VT is the next generation of on-demand interactive video-based training platforms for speakers, trainers and subject matter experts. They are a full-service agency that can customize, train, track, market, monitor, evaluate and build relationships to compliment your business.
- We will create the design, fill it with great content, manage your email lists and send it out for you.
- Are you consistently and effectively reaching out to your customers, prospects and referral sources right where they hang out everyday?
- Jeanne’s other passions include her two beautiful girls, her puppies, her British, rugby-loving hubby, competitive volleyball, Phineas and Ferb, the Chicago White Sox, a good Cabernet Savignon, spicy curry, traveling around the world and hanging out with close friends.
- Social media marketing channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogging are tremendous resources but each has it’s own unique setup, implementation and communication style.
- Our team of professionals are available to speak at your next conference or company workshop.
- With billions of daily active users Facebook, it is likely your audience of clients and prospects are on there, too.
- This course covers Facebook from it’s demographic details to the anatomy of a compelling facebook business page, setting it up, simple ways to develop exciting content, privacy issues, facebook advertising and more.
- Join us to learn about using Twitter for Business.
- Join us to learn how to setup and use LinkedIn for your business.
- In this course, you will learn how to create valuable content, properly setup your blog posts (optimized!), and strategically promote them.
- Whether you need help setting up your email marketing for the first time, being more consistent with your newsletters (like sending them out monthly instead of ‘whenever you get around to it’) giving your newsletter a much-needed overhaul to provide relevant, useful information to your audience (so they look forward to your emails each month) our team at Mxx Marketing are ready to help!
- Our email marketing services include:
Setup of new, custom, mobile responsive email template
~ design layout including; spam check, links to social media and website, forward to a friend feature, and more
- Contact us today to setup a time to tell us about your email marketing needs!
- If you are a business owner looking for a few hours to site down with a professional to help you take your marketing and business to the next level, you will benefit from a Marketing Coaching Session with Markxxx Marketing.
- After returning to the states and working as Marketing Manager for a variety of organizations, I found their was a need for small businesses to better understand and utilize social media marketing (which I loved).
- I look forward to the opportunity to help you grow your business to it’s fullest potential!