Oh, I’m so happy to have my blog back. What an ordeal! Yippee!
Okay, here we have a wonderful, stupendous quiz, featuring material from the same website and, get this, this is a WordPress developer’s website! God only knows what his and her clients’ websites look like!
Oh, as it turns out, there were 52 “problematic” sentences on this site (this one site belonging to WordPress developers, remember); too long for a quiz. Well, this’ll be Part I!
Take a look.
- If you don’t see any times that works for you, you’ll be able to send us a direct message so we can coordinate and get you scheduled.
- Schedule a 30 minute discovery call with us (for free!).
- What you’re NOT doing is focusing your time and energy on creating new content and products for your community (aka: doing what you love!)
- I love web design and development and I have been working with WordPress since it’s early conception.
- I’ve experienced the ups and downs, trials and tribulations, of the startup world and I have gather useful strategies and procedures to help others gain success with their projects.
- When I’m free, I like to go on bike rides, enjoy the beach and every once in awhile, catch a nice wave.
- [He] was lucky enough to have had an advanced personal computer in his home ever since the first ones hit the market (Take that Generation Y!).
- [He] has always have had a passion for entrepreneurship and is not shy of working hard.
- He’s been through many business ventures and startups and has learned both from hard-knocks and from the success and failures of others first hand.
These sequential sentences feature one of my pet peeves!
- That’s when she became focused on WordPress and an early adopter of responsive design (responsive design = that magic that makes your site transition seamlessly from full screen to any mobile device or tablet). But, after a few years on the west coast, Florida was calling her back…and that’s when she met [him] and started focusing on WordPress and freelance web design.
- [Her] first experience with computers was watching (and sometimes helping) her dad build custom PC’s and networking solutions for local businesses in the 80’s and 90’s.
- I love seeing the shift in someone when they go from confusion or frustration to empowerment and it fuels all my work.
- After initially pursuing a career in music he earned his degree in English and Creative Writing with a minor in Business.
- With the website, strategy and business savvy to help you take your business to the next level.
- On a shoestring budget she built her own e-commerce site and blog for her business, learned about list building and email service providers, managed an active social media presence, and took a deep dive into content strategy and copywriting.
- From overwhelm to on fire.
- Your site is built to accommodate your needs, so whether you choose to integrate with LeadPages or create your own in-site sales or landing pages, everything you need is baked right in.
18. Running your own business + website can be both incredibly awesome and supremely challenging.
19. One day you can be totally on a roll, cranking out content, ideas, plans and moving them forward. The next you can feel totally stuck or spinning….
20. “I thought adding this new feature to (or fixing this issue on) my site would be way easier, but now I’m stuck and if I spend another minute googling this sh*& my brain is gonna melt!”
21. He was also writing as the editor for a digital magazine startup, and his experience provided an framework of understanding of the hows and whys of tools like editorial schedules and batch editing.
22. Let’s face it, there’s a time when your favorite entrepreneurs group delivers the exact answer you need, and about a hundred more times when their answers only leave you spinning in circles.